Friday, November 08, 2013

London calling....



London Calling, I will walk the streets of his exciting city in a few weeks and will be selling my dolls & DIY kits at the Shop Up organized by Babyccino.
The shop up is a great event in Londen where you can find lots of lovely (web)shops selling their beautiful products!
I'm really looking forward to this and I can't wait to be in Londen again, it has been far to long. If you have any good tips for shops to visit and places to see please let me know and if you are in the Londen area I would love to see you at the shop Up! 




4 comments:

lichtblauwgrijs said...

spannend hoor! en mooie kleine breiwerkjes. als kind breide ik weleens met prikkertjes.

ik ga half december, dus sluis die tips maar weer door ;)

Unknown said...

aww these dolls are adorable <3 and have a nice trip sweetie! xo

Stephanie said...

Veel plezier! Klinkt reuze tof!

confetti lab said...

Good Luck my dear and have a nice time in lovely London.