Thursday, April 24, 2014

Creative with food


I love making things and treating my girls with jummie and healthy food ( and some sweets too of course), it has become a tradition to make a surprise breakfast for them in the weekend or sometimes a surprise snack after school. The surprise snack/breakfast is all about presentation, sometimes just a few nice things on a pretty tray but most of the time I use a theme, with choosing a special plate or cutting a sandwich in a certain way the breakfast becomes special and fun and the kids enjoy eating it, not that they normally don't eat their food, but this way it's makes it more special and I enjoy making it ! Do you have a tradition like this? I hope the girls will take this tradition in their memories and perhaps one day will treat their children with suprise breakfasts in the weekend....

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful. So much fun.

i-love-polka-dots said...

Makes me hungry!

confetti lab said...

Mmmm... leuk en lekker!